Wednesday, June 10, 2009

Nate Says: Go Paddling!

Great Glen Trails will be open 9:30 – 4:30 starting Saturday June 13 for all activities. The activity that I prefer is Paddling! Canoe or Kayak I’d love to have you on a trip this weekend or next. We can paddle flat water or white water. Don’t have any experience? Most people don’t that take our courses. We have all the equipment and staff to get you started in this sport the safe and fun way. You have paddled for years but need a buddy or guide to go out with you? That’s fine too. I do a lot of that.
You can go to our kayaking web page to learn about all the different programs we offer, but I’m here to tell you they are all great. Sue and I will be available for trips from here on out and Anders will be returning shortly too. Crosby is the “new guy” on staff and is excited to learn all our ins and outs about our trips and pass them on to you. Everyone on staff here at Great Glen has so much to offer, you should really come check us out. Maybe you have paddled here once years ago and now your kids are out of the house or grown up enough to paddle their own boat. Come try a different trip this time.
I think you get my point though. We are READY for summer. The wildlife is out there. Come paddle with us and improve your quality of living. Hope to see you soon.

-Nate Harvey
Paddling Director

No comments:

Post a Comment